Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"Just keep moving Rita"

Today I put the blog to the test and sent it out to my close friends (*hey!!*) and to my mother (eek!).  and then all the nervous thoughts began:  
    Would anyone know what the heck I was trying to say?
            Would they be able to relate?
                   Would they point out my typos and lack of pictures??


But much to my surprise, my friends and family were very excited about the blog and a lot of people said they want to start their own journeys to fulfill their fitness and life goals!


However, I was still a little unsure about this off the treadmill idea until I got my mom's email about the first blog post.  To sum it up she said that even at her age of 40... I mean 30-something, she had been asking herself the same question of how to find and fulfill her life's purpose.  But the best part was the close of her email: Don’t get depressed or stuck, just keep moving Rita.

It's official: mothers always know what to say!


And so, I just wanted to make this quick post, even though I think I'm coming down with what I call the Brooklyn Flu, to say thank you to everyone that sent words of encouragement today, and thank you Mommy for your infinite wisdom and support!  


And to all of you out there,  JUST KEEP MOVING!!


-Keep Moving Rita


No comments: